21 August 2010

words that eventually make sentences

I'm gonna try this blog thing... this a journal/journey through my thoughts, ideas, desires, wishes, dreams and random quirks that I often think up.

if you know me, you know that I am an extremely passionate person about the people I love and the things I hold to be true.  I am many things but none of them define me fully.  I am like a mosaic, made up many overlapping pieces that alone are nothing significant, but together make a beautiful abstract piece of art. 

at my best, I am:
a daughter
a Sasie
a sister
a friend
a lover
a giver
a confidant
a life coach
a listener
selfless
open-minded
unique
random
funny
witty
charming
intelligent
thoughtful
optimistic
inspired
honest
loyal
interesting
passionate
loving
strong

at my worst I am:
selfish
jealous
envious
a fighter
quick-tempered
close-minded
judgmental
superficial
petty
a talker
a procrastinator
forgetful
uninspired
distracted
apathetic

There is so much I want to do in my life, but so much I need to do first. I love so many things and so many people, it's very overwhelming.  I'm currently trying to define my role in people's lives and where I fit in.  Lately I feel like I'm a puzzle piece that doesn't quite match up with other pieces and I'm forcing something that isn't meant to fit together. 

I'm a very loyal person, but sometimes I think that is my demise. I do so much for others that I often lose myself in them.

I wear my heart on my sleeve.  If I am happy, sad, mad, in love, etc... you prolly know it. I try to give off positive energy and vibes, but I'll call you out on some BS, real talk.

I'm by no means an introvert, but I'm prolly the shyest outgoing person I know, and the most self-conscious confident person at that.  I contradict myself a lot... I have a hard time making up my mind about most things.

I have tried to convince myself that I am not in love with the person that I love more than anything in the world. It's kinda funny and even more pathetic. Oh well... I love the way my heart feels.

At least once a week, I have a life changing epiphany, whether it be a song, a quote, a book I'm reading, something someone said at work, etc... I listen with an open heart and mind... and often try to make changes in my life. I constantly strive to become a better version of myself. Not that I'm trying to reinvent myself, just grow.

I have the best job. I truly feel like I have been called to do this. I'm learning more and more about myself and who I am as a professional.  I'm discovering talents I never knew I had. They believe in me which makes me believe in me.

I have the best friend in the world. I love him with all that I am. He has touched my life in more ways that he prolly realizes. I thank God for putting him in my life.

I used to have all these goals that I wanted to achieve by the time I was 25. I'm 27 now. I have some work to do. Although I have let go of the notion that I have to have time limitations. Things work out the way they are supposed to, as long as you act. You can't just sit back and wait for life to happen. I'm a go-getter. I thank my dad for instilling that in me.

I jump in with both feet. It's not always the smartest thing... I've been burned a few times. But it's what I do.

I can find a song to define any one moment in my life. currently "las llaves de mi alma" is my current soundtrack. basically... you have the keys to my soul, come in whenever you want so that you can see if there is someone in the world that could give you all that I would like to. 

I speak Spanish. I love Spanish. I need more Spanish-speaking people in my life. 

My biggest accomplishment in life would be to get married and have lots of babies... maybe not lots. 2 or 3. A little girl and two boys.  

I love my mother. I know I'm not the daughter she wanted, but like it or not, she has formed me into the strong, passionate woman that I am now. She is my heart. 

I am overly sensitive and I take everything personally. I don't like mean people or cynicism.

I love God. I wish I loved Him more.

I'm really clumsy and kinda messy. I always get dirty when I eat. I try not to, but never quite works out.

I feel like my life is one giant digression to what I had set out on originally... it's like I piggy backed off of an idea and continued piggy backing... until I built this pyramid that is nowhere close to what I had initially intended *if you followed that, then we can be friends*

I feel like blogging is going to be my newest excuse as to why I shouldn't do laundry, lol!

I hope you all enjoy!

:)  ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment