23 August 2010

con chile y limón, por favor

Okay, so the title and what I'm actually going to release from the vault that is my mind don't really match up, I'm hungry and I could go for some chips right now. I miss Mexico, and due to unforeseen circumstances my upcoming trip to México has to be pushed back... damn you Morris, IL!! 

ANYWAY... as I sit at work and contemplate my evening... I have no desire to go home. Lately I loathe my apartment.  I really thought moving out was going to be the greatest thing EVER! and in many ways it has been. I need to make that move in my life... for so many reasons. (thanks for the encouragement, those who were encouraging).  but anymore, I just don't feel like going home.  it's too quiet. I hate cooking just for myself. I hate reheating left-overs. watching TV alone is not nearly as fun as it is when you have someone to laugh with. thank goodness for twitter! haha. more than anything, I hate eating dinner alone. it's a constant reminder of how lonely I feel. I invite over friends, but everyone is busy with their own families, I don't expect them to come keep me company... that sounds so childish. but anyway. it's true. sometimes I find myself working late just to avoid it. lately I even have been spending lots of time at my parents' house... yes, I'm THAT desperate. LOL

I have been working out, so that helps to occupy some of my free time. and I like going for walks around my neighborhood now that it's not so damn hot! I actually considered picking up a PT job... this is the first time since I was 16 that I only had one job.  I really don't have time for that, but it's a thought that is dancing around my head.  One thing I have not done and I will not do... go shopping out of boredom. I have VISA bills to prove how that is a BAD idea, lol!!!

I need a new hobby. and some new friends, lol... although I love the ones I have! :)

so... who wants to hang out?! 




2 comments:

  1. Sorry, but until I get moved over to Midtown I really don't get out very much. Hopefully I'll be over there by December but it may be as late as next May.

    But I really understand how you feel. There are some days when I just don't want to go back to the house even though I've got game systems, computers, chores out the ying yang, dogs, garden and hobbies galore. Joining a book club helped a little bit as did volunteering for work in the community gardens. For the next semester I'll also have college classes bogging me down.

    Best of luck and keep blogging about how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the response! and I will :) I appreciate your time to read and post!

    ReplyDelete