28 February 2011

Day 05: a picture of your favorite memory.

mis XV años
March 28, 1998



"empieza la aventura de la vida" - timbiriche
this is one the greatest memories of my life. since I can remember, I couldn't wait to have a quinceañera. the dress, the mass, the waltz, and of course the banda that was going to play covers all night and me who would dance the night away. the preparations of my quince were so much more memorable than the day itself. first of all, my incredible family who pulled together to make the day possible. my brothers who so selflessly gave their hard earned money to my parents to help pay for the event. my cousins and friends who dedicated their sundays for months to practice at the holiday inn for the waltz. the dress fittings. the pictures. the sleep overs. and of course the party. that day was epic. all of my family and friends were there. I wore a beautiful dress and was adorned with lavish gifts. I didn't even care that we messed up on the waltz and that my mom didn't let me go to my own after-party. I had the time of my life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment