24 February 2011

Day 01: fifteen facts


fifteen facts:

1. I love singing, but I am terrible at it. However, I guarantee a perfect score on rock band.
2. I have a short attention span. 
3. I love television. 
4. My taste in music is interesting... broadway hits, hip hop, and lady gaga about sums it up, lol.
5. I always put two spaces after a period when typing.
6. I tend to want to champion lost causes. 
7. I'm addicted to good coffee, good pens, and good mascara.
8. I used to be so carefree...
9. I have an amazing best friend.
10. I'm a selfish giver. 
11. I've never won an award I've been nominated for, but I feel honored just being recognized.
12. I want there to be a library named in my honor. or maybe a hall at a university.
13. I believe in fairy tale endings. 
14. Through all of the pain and all of the tears, I am not afraid of being vulnerable to love.
15. My biggest goal in life is to get married and have babies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment