27 February 2011

Day 03: a picture of the cast from your favorite show.


"my philosophy is basically this: and it's something that I live by. and I always have. and I always will. don't ever, for any reason, do anything to anyone, for any reason ever, no matter what. no matter... where, or who, or who you are with, or where you are going... or where you have been... ever. for any reason, whatsoever." - Michael Scott

the office is the greatest show on television. I love the office for so many reasons. Michael Scott is one of the greatest characters ever!! I think aside for the hilarious story lines, the drama, the taboo topics, and the incredibly witty jokes and quotables, my favorite part of the office has nothing to do with the show at all. it's about my best friend. there have been many times when we are watching the office, he in chicago and me in kansas city, and we are texting each other the funny lines. or we are in the middle of conversations and we are able to insert a quote that relates to what is going on. it is an incredibly special bond that I have with an incredibly special person. we have literally sat around and watch entire seasons while eating pancakes and sitting on the couch. it's our thing. and it's one of the most special parts of our friendship. I have the best friend ever. and he also loves the office, so it's a win-win... or a "win-win-win" in the words of michael scott.






No comments:

Post a Comment